Bezzera Strega Tank V2 Espresso Machine
- Water tank only: This machine can be operated with the built in reservoir only.
- Vibration pump: Activated to refill boiler or when lever is brought into down, locked position for pre-infusion.
- Pressurstat to monitor boiler’s steam pressure
- The grouphead is heated by a separate heating element to keep the temperature more stable.
- There are weights placed in the lower rear of the machine’s interior to keep it more stable while pulling it down on the lever.
- Hot water wand on right side uses joystick controls.
- Steam wand on left side is multi-directional and utilizes non-compression valve with a joystick control.
- Boiler pressure gauge indicates steam pressure in boiler.
- Backflushing: Bezzera forbids backflushing the Strega as there is no 3 way solenoid valve for the water pressure to be relieved. If you backflush this machine at your risk, you may have a difficult time removing the portafilter, or the portafilter, upon removing, may explode off the grouphead and cause damage or injury. The proper way to clean the grouphead is by manually removing the dispersion screen and scrubbing it with a small wire metal brush and soaking it in Ascaso backflushing detergent. The screen can be damaged upon removal and is not covered under warranty.
- Manual Drain Valve: Starting with serial number NP01815321 and higher (until further notice from Bezzera and it may change again without notice), the minimum water level probe in the boiler has been removed. A manual drain valve has been added.